Where is everyone from in this workshop?

Home Forums Workshop: I Can Draw Anything Summer 2015 Where is everyone from in this workshop?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 16 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Søren 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Tim Von Rueden
    Keymaster

Hey class,

This is the forum/helpdesk/discussion section where you can talk with myself, Joe, and the rest of the class on any subject matters you would like. To start this off, I am asking each of you to respond to this post with what city/country you are doing this workshop from!

If you have any questions please feel free to leave them in the homeroom as Joe and I will be checking this everyday.

– Tim

Adam
    Participant

Hey Tim and classmates, I am doing this workshop from Ft Huachuca, AZ USA.

Daynelita
    Participant

Hi everyone! Please feel free to call me Day. I’m in San Francisco, CA USA and will be doing the whole workshop from here. I look forward to everything to see how things will roll along.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  Daynelita. Reason: adding nickname

James
    Participant

Hey everyone, I am doing this workshop from Inwood, West Virginia – USA.

Tim Von Rueden
    Keymaster

I should also put that I am doing this workshop from Waukesha, Wisconsin in the United States. =]

Benedikt
    Participant

Hi everyone.^^ I am Benedikt from Graz,Austria (Not austraLia. I seen people mix it up^^)
    It’s totally ok to call me Ben or Leo (from my art nickname Leogrim) if Benedikt is a tongue twister.

P.S.:If I at one or the other point sound strange…that’s only me slaughtering the english language. Just point it out and I will do my best to fix it.

Michael
    Participant

Hello everyone My name is Michael but my friends call me Fort, or Fortman, and sometimes Albrecht.

I’m doing this workshop from the chicago land area in Illinois!

Shane
    Participant

Hello Classmates, I am doing this course from Ottumwa, Iowa USA.

K-gun
    Participant

Howdy everyone, I will be taking this class from Bulverde, Texas USA. Here is a bit of trivia: we do not go everywhere on horse back and all the ten gallon hats are massed produced in China. 😀

Eveline
    Participant

Hello everyone! My name is Eveline but feel free to call me Eve, nice to meet you all! 😀
    I’m doing this workshop from Stuttgart, Germany.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  Eveline.

GreyPhoenix
    Participant

Hey everyone! Just call me grey or phoenix both is fine and easy to remember.

I’m doing this from Essen, Germany
    Hey Benedikt and Eveline – didn’t expect any other europeans to be true ^^

Angel
    Participant

Greetings from Pennsylvania! :3 I’m Angel.

Mychaela
    Participant

Hey all! I’m kind of late to this, just looked back at the workshop and saw the homeroom links.

I’m Mychaela, from Eugene, Oregon USA!

Brian
    Participant

Hey everyone! My name is Brian and I am from Ontario, Canada

Julie
    Participant

Hi guys! I’m Julie and another European. I’m from Ishøj in Denmark (or Ishoej if I am to spell it the non-danish way) located in the Copenhagen area.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.