Maria's Sketches

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Maria 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Maria
    Participant

I’ve been so busy that I haven’t been able to be very active on here. But I have been drawing whenever I get the chance!
    Here’s some sketches~

sketch

Maria
    Participant

I do realize that I’m a bit obsessed with drawing my horned (yet un-named) character. But I’ve had this illustration idea in my head and it won’t leave me alone until I get it out. (does this happen to anyone else? X3
    So here’s my ugly thumbnail next to a wip of the refined painting.

wip

Cecilia
    Participant

I like the design of your character a lot!

Maria
    Participant

Thanks Cecilia~! I’m still working on him, but he’s coming along!

Maria
    Participant

Today’s draws~
    One of my favorite mangas finally updated after over a year~! :O So here’s some Kurenai Ouji -inspired doodles and random notes from the art talk I watched today.

mutsuki

chibis

hannah
    Participant

The energy in your work is really fun. Your style of drawing is similar to a friend of mine so I look forward to your sketches.

Maria
    Participant

I’m finally posting again~ :,)
    I have been drawing, but often I don’t have time to post. (I don’t have a convenient way to take pictures of my sketches.) And often my daily sketches are just scribbles. But here’s something I did last night before bed~

fox

Maria
    Participant

Here’s a digital sketch that I started ~ It was just supposed to be something fun and quick, but now I’m getting all these ideas for it. I might just end up making this a finished piece…

fantasy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.