Google Hangout

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kent 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dbrown
    Participant

So, if anyone else is interested, Philippe and I have been hanging out and sculpting in a Google Hangout channel, and anyone else is welcome to join in. If you want to join in, here is the channel link:

Workshop Google Hangout

The channel does not reset when everyone leaves, so the channel can be visited later on. I’ll be on most of the day tomorrow finishing up for Friday, so if anyone else is interested, feel free to join and lurk, or whatever. You don’t have to talk or share screens if you want; like a traditional workshop, it’s always great to get input from others, and share tips/tricks to benefit each other’s workflow.

mausu
    Participant

That sounds awesome. Alas, I can not partake until after office hours. I have the sinking feeling after hours is getting pushed back to be later than usual but would like to try and get on later tonight if possible.

I will say this, this group in my eyes is very awesome. Very happy to be a part of this workshop.

dbrown
    Participant

I agree completely! Out of all of the workshops I’ve taken, this is the first one where I have seen a lot of student participation. So great to have another set of eyes in the hangout to give critique, to help make the sculpt better, and learn from that.

Again, anyone is welcome. If no one is in the room, just mention you’re on in this thread, and myself and anyone else watching this thread will surely jump on. 🙂

Kent
    Participant

Flippin’ brilliant initiative @dbrown! My little teacher heart is exploding 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.